1 month ago
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Picture day...
So I took Isabelle for her 3 month pictures, (yes, she's 4 months, oh well). She was super cute this morning and always such a happy baby. I figured 4 is usually a good time for her to be cute. Well when she woke up from her nap she had a nasty gunky eye. I wiped it up and it was doable for pictures. We made it to the place with no blow out. In the waiting area she was being absolutely adorable and I was super excited to catch some cute photos. WELL, the second we walked into the photo part, she starting throwing a fit. She was happier if I was holding her, but still not happy. Finally, I pulled our her silky blanket that she is all of a sudden obsessed with and her little doggie that she loves to death and then she was super happy. But as soon as we took the stuff away she cried again. So 90% of all her pictures have her blankie and doggie in them. I was worried we wouldn't get any cute ones, but when all was said and done, I actually had a hard time deciding which ones to get. Almost all of them still turned out cute. I just find it so odd how much settling power the blankie and doggie have!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I like the look of your new blog! I can't believe I haven't seen you yet. I need your opinion on engagement pictures so we need to get together soon.
Thank goodness for those comfort items!
The joys of taking pictures. I usually find that by the time it is your turn your kids are so cranky that the pictures turn out awful.
I am glad you got some good pictures. Be sure to post them on your blog!
Post a Comment