We finally made it out on Utah Lake. This is Izzy's first time on the boat (out of my tummy, that is). It wasn't much of a trip out. We weren't out long. We really just toodled to make sure the boat was ready for the season. Mike did wakeboard, of course. We bundled up the babies and they had a blast once they were out of the wind. It was fun to be on the boat again. It brings back so many fond memories of when Mike and I met and the summer we dated. I'm going to miss this boat, purely for sentimental reasons.
Last week, I babysat one of my old roomie's babies for a few days. Maren is just a couple months older than Izzy and we had so much fun. The girls had a great time having a playmate and Maren got used to Jake after just a few hours. They are almost on the exact same schedule with feeding and sleeping which made it heaven. They would both just play on the floor together and have a grand old time.

4 comments:
Hi Julie, What a cute little family you have. Keep in touch.
Are you getting rid of the boat?? When? They look so cute! Even with all my sick days, we still had so much fun on that boat! Awww...memories!
I remember when Ruth and I went out on your boat tubing with you a few years back. Ruth still talks about it. A boat is sure a lot of fun!!
When I saw this post and picture I actually had the thought, "that other little girl is really cute, she looks a lot like Maren, her bottle even looks a lot like Maren's bottles...whoa, that is Maren!" Ok, so my natural hair color is blonde. Love you girl! Thanks for taking such good care of my little girl!
Post a Comment