Monday, June 2, 2008

What is this stuff?



Being a winter baby, Isabelle is just discovering the outdoors. It's FINALLY been nice enough to hang outside. I sunscreened her up and we went and played outside. She didn't quite know what was going on. The grass was a new sensation on her little body. After a few moments she loved the grass! She also thought it was yummy!!!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Brandon and Natalie said...

How fun to play outside! It looks like she had a great time! I love her hat!

alison said...

Hey Julie! Way cute pictures. Good luck with her six month pics. I'm sure they'll turn out great- she's an adorable baby! I'm not sure if I have your correct email address or not. If you didn't get an invite, let me know and I'll try again.

Jason and Lis Day said...

She is so cute and she looks just like you Julie!

Jessie said...

What a cutie! Maren doesn't like grass. When I sit her down on the grass she tries to pick her legs up and just float them there and she definitely doesn't crawl. Jane used to be that way and she is just starting to be fine walking bare feet on grass.

Tara L. said...

When Lindsay was her age I could put her on a blanket outside. She would crawl all over the blanket and as soon as she came to the grass, she would turn and go another direction. Kids are so funny.

Becca said...

she is such a doll! How fun! Grace and I are going to play outside today. She's been on the grass before, but she's still too little to situp on her own, so she doesn't do a whole lot of "playing."

do you have an idea how much your daughter looks like you? crazy.