Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Pictures yet to come...



The last month has been busy. We had our scout Blue and Gold banquet (I'm a den leader) and then the next morning I left for Boise to help with a new baby in the family. Danny, my brother, and Karen finally had a sweet baby boy! While Nick was in the NICU, I got to stay home with Kali, Sydney and Isabelle. Us girls had a grand old time. I also got to overlap with my mom for a day. It was great to see her, even though it wasn't long enough. Pictures yet to come.

I was home for a few short days to get laundry under control and repacked for another trip to San Francisco. Mike's parents took us to get to know his grandmother a little better. We spent a week in the "Foggy" city. I don't believe all that foggy city stuff, there was only one day that could even kind of be considered "hazy." We had beautiful weather and enjoyed the company. Pictures yet to come.

Along the way, Isabelle has discovered the zoo, parks, and the beginning of terrible twos. She couldn't control herself around the animals, making so many animal sounds, and kicking her legs like crazy. It was hilarious. She also finally realized parks are fun and slides aren't scary. She now leaves the park kicking and screaming, "No no no!!!" Pictures yet to come.

I'll finally get around to downloading the camera hopefully this week and give a little more detailed account of our adventures.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: