
Being Silly

No luck, so I bribed her with chocolate chips and still had no success, but got some funny pictures anyway.


Our neighborhood has a cute Easter Egg Hunt every year. We finally had a reason to go. Isabelle was a champ! She had no idea there was anything in them so she didn't get distracted picking them up. I told her to clean up the eggs and she went to town. She wouldn't let go of her basket even before the hunt began.

She really enjoyed it. She loved it even more when she found out there was candy in the eggs. At Mike's parent's egg hunt, she would pick one up at a time and eat the candy before moving along. She figured it out too quickly.

On Sunday we went to Mike's parents for their Easter party. We had a fantastic dinner, colored eggs, went on an egg hunt and saw what the Easter bunny left. All the grandkids had a blast.
Isabelle loved coloring the eggs. She like to have lots of eggs in the dye. She kept adding them and adding them. It was really fun to have a kid enjoy Easter.

6 comments:
That is a super cute post. Isabelle is a doll. Sydney didn't do to well at our Easter egg hunt, but it was still fun. I love the bunny ears!! Cute.
What a cute little bunny you have! Sounds like you guys had a fun weekend.
Happy Easter! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I loved those cute little pictures of Izzie in her bunny ears especially that cute little smile on her in that first one.
Those bunny ears are soooo cute. I love all the funny silly pictures.
Hey we have a question for Mike about realtors. We were wondering if in UT you can become an agent, represent yourself as a buying agent and the the 3% for selling the house to yourself. A realtor here, did that with our house and is using her 3% for her FHA down payment. We thought it might be worth the effort and exams to save 3% on a house out there if it is legal to do that in UT.
Yay! I found your blog. What a cute little bunny you have. We love hanging out with you guys. We're up for games anytime.
Ah sis! She is so darn cute! I just love her. I love the bunny ear pictures. Love ya! -Jill
Post a Comment