Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Baby!


Announcing, Baby Ward #2 will be arriving at the end of November. We're really excited for another addition to our little family. Isabelle has been such a dream boat of a kid, we're hoping we can be even 1/2 as lucky for our next one.

Isabelle is going to be the best big sister ever. She loves her dolls which she calls babies and even enunciates it perfectly (along with shoes and dress, is she a girl or what?). She constantly has one with her. She rocks them and kisses them, and feeds them her milk and snacks, and wraps them up in blankets, and takes them for rides in her shopping cart and stroller. It's so fun to watch her grow up. She now even has to sleep with her big baby and her little baby and the little blanket, not to mention HER blanket too. Soon, there won't be room for her in that crib. When she's upset, the blanket use to work just fine, but now she blubbers, "baby" until I find her a doll too. Kids are so funny! "Bye-Bye" she's telling me now with her shoes on, ready to go. I told her we were going to go to the store and apparently I've taken too long.

18 comments:

Tara L. said...

Congratulations!!!!!!! That is so exciting.

Joy and Dennis said...

Congratulations to both of YOU!
So happy for you. I agree with you - hopefully this one will be a good baby just like Isabelle! But regardless, you'll be a great mom to both!!

Becca said...

congratulations Julie! You should have told us on sunday! How exciting! I feel the same about having a dream boat of a kid, as you put it. I'm afraid I may actually find out what it's really like to be a mom with this kid, since there is no way we get 2 amazing children. haha. Grace is JUST starting to pay aattention to her baby doll. I think our baby will be quite the shock for her, actually.

Congrats again! How are you feeling? I hope well.

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

Congrats! I have been waiting for an announcement from you!

Momma Twitch said...

I didn't know you guys had a blog!!
CONGRATS!! That's so awesome, baby #2! Let us know if you need help with anything. :)

Camille said...

Fantastic! That is so great Julie. It is the best having two kids! Good luck and keep us updated!

Nicole said...

Congratulations Julie. I kept hoping to hear word of this. You are such a great mom. What lucky kids you have (and Isabelle is such a doll!).

Kim said...

Congrats!!! That's so exciting , that makes 4 of us baytown girls due in November. Too bad none of us will be in the same place at one time . That would make for a great picture. Love ya and keep us informed. I'm due November 12.

Meredith said...

Wahoo! I was wondering whose turn it was. I am so excited for your family and can't wait to see you pregnant again. Seriously, you are the cutest pregnant girl ever. Tell Mike congrats too!

Megan Dougherty said...

Yeah! I am sooo excited for you! I remember you had to wait a while for Isabelle to arrive so I am glad that baby 2 was a little faster!

John said...

Congratulations!!!!

About Me said...

SO CUTE! We are so excited for you guys. Your little Isabelle is a sweet little girl.

Lissa said...

Yea Julie! Congrats, Cuz!

Jessica, Sarah, Crystal, and Jeni said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you.

Erika said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys. Keep the pictures coming, I am loving them!

Nikki said...

Happy Birthday!!! I am also excited for your new addition.

Jessie said...

Hooray!!!!! Congratulations! I was hoping to hear this announcement from you guys soon! Two kids is hard, but so much fun, you guys are going to love it and Izzie is going to LOVE being a big sister...good luck, I hope you're feeling ok!

Kate said...

Wow! I'm happy there will be another cute Ward child! Congratulations. I hope you are having a good pregnancy! You and Kari can have fun being pregnant together! :)