Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Lots going on and some news....

Over the last 3 weeks, we've had lots of family in town, family reunions, and my little sister got married. I have tons to post about but in the mean time we got some good news too....We're having a boy! Mike guessed right. He's 2 for 2. I'm curious to see if he'll be right on all our kids. The baby looked great and he's measuring just right. It's always nice to see them and know everything's ok...for now. Hopefully when I get around to downloading my camera, I'll get some posts up, but until then, a pictureless post.

10 comments:

Momma Twitch said...

AWESOME! Congrats on the boy! :)

Tara L. said...

That is just like us. Conratulations. I am so happy for you guys. Boys are just as fun as girls.

Meredith said...

Congrats! I bet Mike is excited to have a little boy!

Becca said...

CONGRATS. we are the same. that is so weird. it's exciting though, to have one of each, I think. Yay!

also, having a boy makes me not feel so bad about Grace beating him up because I will just think "oh he's a boy. he needs to be tough" instead of "don't hurt your sweet lil sister" haha. We'll see if that's really how it all goes down.

John said...

Congrats on the boy!!!!

Kate said...

Yay! I know it is crazy to think of having a boy. But I'm sure he will be just as cute and loveable as Isabelle! Congratulations!

Sarah said...

Congratulations Julie! Now you'll be all set for whatever your third baby will be! Boys are so much fun!

Jessie said...

Congrats on the boy, that is SO exciting! Hope to see you soon!

Brandon and Natalie said...

Congrats on the boy! How exciting! Little boys are so much fun!

Unknown said...

Congrats! Our boys will be friends!!

Shani