Anway, poor little guy has had a rough start, but he's finally getting the hang of this whole body thing. He loves his little hangy toy thingy. He will play under that forever grabbing the toys and stuffing them in his mouth.
He loves hanging out with sister. He watches her and always gives her smiles even when no one else gets them. She sings to him and it almost always calms him down at least for a few minutes. He also doens't panic when she picks him up and doesn't set him down quite so softly.
He's happy on the floor as long as there are toys.
He loves to sleep on his tummy! Every time I put him down for tummy time he rolls over and rolls over and rolls over, or he falls asleep. Only today did he actually stay on his tummy awake and play with the toys. In the process he scooted completely off the blanket he was on. He's an AWESOME night sleeper!!!! He sleeps from 7:30ish-7:30ish and I feed him around 11 before I go to bed! He then takes a great morning 2 hour nap, but then doesn't really do more than a couple of 20 minute naps until bedtime. He's got the cutest smile and it's so fun to see it all the time. He also started laughing last week. He's really ticklish on his tummy and feet. He has been so much fun the last couple of days!
5 comments:
So cute. I especially love the picture of Michael and Isabelle together :)
He is adorable. Glad you you got his tummy issues fixed. My boy wouldn't go on his belly until we put him on reflux meds at 6 months.
What a sweet little guy!
Ps - WHY is there still no link to my blog on your page?? Do you just really not love me anymore??? =(
Happy 3 month birthday Michael! I'm so glad that he is getting back on track with his weight. I can't wait for Kate to start laughing and really playing with toys...too fun! Thanks for the update Julie!
Post a Comment