1 month ago
Tuesday, May 6, 2014
A Good Food Buddy
Luke is such a good eater for a toddler! He really will try anything and usually likes just about everything. While he definitely loves junk food, he also LOVES healthy food. Anytime someone has food, he climbs in your lap and says, "I wan suuuum!" and proceeds to take bites whether you let him or not. If I pull out junk food he's good to have around because I only end up eating about half of it. And if it's healthy food, I never bat an eye at pulling out more for my kiddos! So it's a win/win! He's on a salad kick right now. If I don't put it on the table, he goes and grabs it. "Need tao-wid (salad)." I think he just uses the lettuce leaves as a spoon for the Ranch on his plate, but I'll take it. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment