Every age in the first year is "my favorite." I laugh as I say every month, "OH I LOVE this age! It's my Favorite!" And then I say it again and again and again. I love having a baby around the house. Spencer has had a double dose of cuteness lately. With his birthday coming up, I can't help but be sad my baby is growing up. So I tend to smother him and to enjoy him a little more.
He was helping me unload the dryer and he found his blanket. It was SO cute! He made this giddy noise and stood there sucking his thumb with it.
You can always see his two top teeth. He has this cute teethy look about him. Something about his teeth/smile is so different than my other kids
He wouldn't look at me, but he was just standing there sucking his thumb and would move. And did not want me to interfere with anymore unloading. Adorable.
He makes this little face and make a little oooo sound.
But most of the time we just see his cute big teethy smile. Oh, I could just eat him up! :)





1 comment:
So fun to catch up on your blog today. Cute cute cute kids! I hope all is going well in Utah and that you've found "home" for awhile.
Post a Comment