One of Isabelle's best friends shares our back fence, Aerie (short for Arrington). These two are hilarious. If they want to play, they climb on the fence and just yell for each other. If after many attempts, no luck, then they run in find a mom and ask to send a text instead. The text usually involves something along the lines of "send her over." Literally. over the fence. They have some good systems. Sometimes chairs, sometimes ladders, sometimes the tree growing on the fence line, sometimes just some good old fashioned bare foot fence climbing. So far no broken bones. :) Aerie has 4 chickens, which Isabelle is obsessed with. She has gotten to help tend the chickens when they are out of town and gotten to keep the egg loot. These two love to be outside, dancing, and are imaginative and so similar in personalities. While I would love a bigger yard, I do love where we live. Isabelle has the best friends. I love watching from my kitchen window these two cute girls and the friendship that has blossomed this year.
(Pictures on Sept 2, 2015)




No comments:
Post a Comment