Monday, December 21, 2015

Birthday Boy In September

So back in September.....(I WILL get caught up!!!! 2016 WILL be better!!!! Don't give up on me people!)

Spencer had a birthday at the end of September.  It was a really hard day for me.  2 is always a hard birthday for me.  They go from being a baby to a full blown toddler.  While I absolutely love toddlers, I love babies even more.  However in the past, it wasn't quite as sad because I had a newborn already or within a week or two of the 2nd birthday of my other kids.  I tried snuggling and holding and rocking and he just wanted nothing to do with it. :( We still had a good day.  

Who doesn't love cake batter for breakfast?

Birthday candle in his banana 

He got a train book for his birthday book.  He barely had torn the paper and saw a tiny part of the train on the cover and went crazy.  "Choo Book!!!"  It was pretty cute.  

Cupcakes and yummy dinner and family. 




Spencer is such a great addition to our family.  He brings us so many smiles and giggles.  I really cannot get enough of his cuteness.  He loves Dad and asks for him all day and at bedtime if he's not home yet. He loves his trains and thinks he is one of the big kids.  He still sucks his thumb with his blanket and "his spot" in the binding.  He is in a "no wike-a" (I no like a___) phase right now.  Everything gets a "I no wike-a ____!!"  Fill in the blank.  Baths. Foods. Clothes. Jammies.  Dipers. Sitting on the potty. (Yeah, it's a great fight every morning.  He does not want diapers and wants undies, but doesn't want to sit on the toilet. Go figure.)  I can usually talk him into things, but his initial reaction is NO WIKE-A. It still makes me chuckle even though it can be inconvenient. Love this little boy of mine!!!!

No comments: