Saturday, February 27, 2016

Pink eye...


This poor baby got pink eye somewhere. He was so cute about it. "My owie eyes." "pink eyes." "No touch eyes." "No more drops."  "Wipe yuckies pease. No I do it." "More hanitizer." "More rock rock." "More chiggington." He got a nasty cold along with it. We were crazy about the hanatizer and Luke was the only one that got it. When I took Spencer to the instacare to get drops, I asked for a big bottle assuming the whole family would get it, but they never did! I was shocked! 

The funniest part of the whole thing was Michael. He is such a germ-a-phobe! He carried a bottle of hanitizer with him constantly and used 1/2 a bottle before noon. I heard phrases like, "AAAHHH! He looked at me with his pink eyes!!! I need hanitizer." And "He touched my back, I need more hanitizer." " He's sitting on the couch with me!!! I need more hanitizer!" (He was on the opposite side, nowhere near touching.) 

All in all, I'm surpised it took us this long to get our first round of pink eye. I'm sure it won't be our last.

1 comment:

The Sullengers said...

Poor kiddo but such cute sayings!