I love having a little girl. I've really enjoyed making bows and sticking them to her head. I think she looks so cute with them. I also just painted her toenails. They are so pretty! :)
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Your pictures look great. I love how you put multiple pictures together. When I make my blog...which should be pretty soon here...I want you to show me how to do that. I have the funniest/yucky story about that gauze that Mike put on my leg. I seriously could NOT get it off the next day. And, we still haven't painted our toes
1 comment:
Your pictures look great. I love how you put multiple pictures together. When I make my blog...which should be pretty soon here...I want you to show me how to do that. I have the funniest/yucky story about that gauze that Mike put on my leg. I seriously could NOT get it off the next day. And, we still haven't painted our toes
Post a Comment