
We did have another addition to our family this year. Mike's dog of 9 had to be put down last Christmas. We had been looking for quite a while before we found Jake. He is a mutt even though he looks like a lab. We know his mom was a German Shepard/Malamute mix. We think his dad was a Lab/Great Dane mix. We're really starting to see the Dane in him as he is getting bigger and bigger and bigger. He is a really big dog and only 6 months old now. These are all puppy pictures. I need to take more pictures of him.

1 comment:
Sorry - I'm lame I haven't mailed the onesies yet. We've been so sick. Jackson first (throwing up), then me (fever 103-104), now Carter (fever so far, we'll see) and now Bart is starting to feel it. It's been over a week and I still can barely move. I promise as soon as I can get to the post office without fainting, I'll mail them! Is she still in 3 months? Did I wait to long? Do you want 6 & 9 now? I can go back? Let me know! Love you!
Post a Comment