Here is Isabelle's Valentine's Day dress. Isn't she adorable? I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day. We went and visited some of our Wymount friends who just had a baby. It's always fun to visit!
Ha! That's exactly how I started out too! Right before the blue and gold, and I was the bear leader. Dum Dum Dum, a year later they're going to call you to be cub master. Did you get your box? Sorry it took so long, Bart was going to mail it for me, and then didn't. So I finally did it one day while he was home early, so that I didn't have to take both boys and carry packages to the post office. Of all places the post office should be drive through. Geniuses! Love ya! Does Mike have a calling yet?
3 comments:
that dress is adorable on her.
Your baby is looking good!
Ha! That's exactly how I started out too! Right before the blue and gold, and I was the bear leader. Dum Dum Dum, a year later they're going to call you to be cub master. Did you get your box? Sorry it took so long, Bart was going to mail it for me, and then didn't. So I finally did it one day while he was home early, so that I didn't have to take both boys and carry packages to the post office. Of all places the post office should be drive through. Geniuses! Love ya! Does Mike have a calling yet?
Post a Comment