On Friday, we went rock climbing. I've never actually been climbing other than rock gyms. I really enjoyed it and can't wait to get to try it again.

Mike made 3 hard climbs. He hasn't climbed for years, but did a great job. His first one he thought he wasn't going to make it and found a hole to lay down in to take a nap. It was pretty funny. He finished the climb and was ready to try some more and made it on a 10a and 10bc.

I only made it on 1 climb. It was pretty easy once I got going. I had a great time.

Isabelle had a great time hanging out outside. She would have been much happier if she had gotten more than a 20 minute nap.

This is cousin Sydney with Isabelle. We traded off watching babies. Sydney is actually 6 months older than Izzy, but they're almost the same size. Yeah, Isabelle's a big girl! :)

A pretty funny moment was when Jill fed the table. She sat down with a bowl of soup and it somehow ended up completely upside down on the table with no spills, until we picked up the bowl. More proof of how Jill became "Little Miss Mess."

Isabelle loved her cousins. Sydney is 10 months and loved to grab Isabelle's face. She didn't mind one bit. Kali held Isabelle's hand and they smiled at each other for about 20 minutes.
Jake also had a blast hanging out with their golden retriever, Dewey. He also got to play with a great dane. They spent a lot of time out in the backyard just playing and running. By time we got home, Jake was exhausted. He's been sleeping all day.
Thanks for the great weekend, Karen! We had a blast!

1 comment:
My goodness, those two babies you're holding look so much alike. Must be the Robertson in them. Very cute. Mike looks like a mountain man kinda.
Post a Comment