In the process of figuring out crawling, Isabelle does some great Yoga moves. Usually her head is down for this pose, but I could never get the picture just right. She is moving around now. She likes to be on her tippy toes like this and then eventually gets to her knees. It's pretty entertaining to watch.
Julie I found you. I found your blog on Tara Lemos' blog. Your baby girl is sooo beautiful! Isn't parenting the best. Here is my blog: megjaydougherty.blogspot.com
Hope all is well. I am so glad that I found you. Are you still in Utah?
5 comments:
How cute! What skills! :)
My word she is adorable. Looks just like you Julie with those beautiful eyes.
I love that your daughter, who is like 4 months younger than my daughter, is learning to crawl at about the same time as mine.
Maren officially started crawling last week on her first birthday and she is really great at it these days...she can crawl really fast.
Julie I found you. I found your blog on Tara Lemos' blog. Your baby girl is sooo beautiful! Isn't parenting the best. Here is my blog:
megjaydougherty.blogspot.com
Hope all is well. I am so glad that I found you. Are you still in Utah?
So I totally almost ordered turbo jam the other morning when I was up early being sick. The infomercial is a real getter!
Post a Comment