Isabelle figured out there are yummy things in the diaper bag and she can help herself when no one is looking.
She also found a new sleeping position.
This was an old mining town named Creede. We took a self guided driving tour through the mountains and old mining ruins. It was really neat and very interesting.
The big hit was the Durango and Silverton Train. There's an old steam train that you can ride from Durango to an old mining town, Silverton. All the boys love trains, and were excited. It was really fun and Isabelle did surprisingly well. She absolutely loved the train. I was worried the 3 1/2 hour trip each way was going to be difficult to man handle her, but she took and nap and the rest of the time stood on our lap holding the railing and watching the scenery go by.

9 comments:
How cute! And what a goof! Don't kids sleep in the funniest ways? Glad to see your back to the world of blogging... missed you!
Very fun pictures. Love the new sleeping position. I remember that one. Isabel is a doll.
I love your little diaper bag bandit picture. How funny! You must have cracked up. But the clean up probably wasn't as fun...Or did you just let her eat every crumb? :)
Looks like ya'll had lots of fun. I love Isabelle's new sleeping position. I would love to be that flexible now!
She is adorable! I can't believe how big she has gotten.
It looks like you had fun on your trip. How nice to spend some time with family.
I forgot to add that I also love the new sleep position. That can not be comfortable.
How fun! You guys were really close to my old stompin ground. We played Pagosa in v-ball & b-ball, and I have family in Creede and Durango. Isn't it beautiful? Glad you guys got to go! You all look great!!
love you guys!
So I finally got to visiting the blog. The pole dancing pictures of Isabelle are so dang cute!!!
I DO love the bumbo! Unfortunately I'm borrowing it from a friend so I won't be able to use it on future children. I guess I'll just have to invest in one! I hope you and your family are doing well! :)
Post a Comment