Isasbelle is up to everything. She's a pro at pulling herself up. She likes the view so much better, even at the trash can. She will let go without knowing it. As soon as she realizes she's not holding on, she sits down. I'm hoping it will be a good 2-3 more months of no walking.

She's up to about 15 mph! She is QUICK with that bear crawl! She's got to move fast to make it to the dog bowls before I notice. There is nothing more fun than shoveling the dog food, handfuls at a time, into her face. Once she gets caught, she likes to throw the leftovers in the water bowl. Jake thinks it's funny to see how long it takes me to notice and he supervises the mess.

She's up to 8 teeth! This has been a summer of traveling and teething. 6 teeth in 6 weeks. They're all coming in nicely, and I've enjoyed the 3 week break I've had lately. I have a feeling there are plenty more on the way soon.

She's up to a great vocabulary. She finally says mama. She would copy d,b,g,s,th, even n, but no m. Any time I wanted her to copy mama, she would always respond with a loud and clear dada. Mike thought that was oh so funny. She also loves to wave at EVERYTHING! She thinks life is a parade and you are supposed to wave 24/7. I love her constant gibber gabber. You can definitely tell she's a girl...or my child...one of the two. :)

14 comments:
Such a doll! She looks so much like you, yet you can see her daddy in her too. I agree there is nothing better than watching your little baby explore. My 6 mo. is starting to grab at everything. Even though her older sister thinks that sharing her toys is torture it is really cute to watch them play together. Thanks for sharing.
Ellie only says mom when she's crying. She won't repeat "m". She'll say "hey" though. I agree with you on hoping for immobility. On one hand you want them to grow up, on the other, it's so much easier when they can't go anywhere! And it's nice to be able to just put something on the counter without worrying that little hands will get it.
She is a doll!
Julie, she is so grown up! I can't believe all the things she is "up to" these days. So cute!
She is so cute! I can't believe she is nine months already!
Josh said Mama for a little while, but now all he'll say is dada! Aren't babies so much fun?! She's at the cutest stage! And she's adorable!
Julie-I can't wait for the movie either but I am pretty sure I 'll be disappointed. I already don't like her casting choices. I was disappointed with the Harry Potter movies-you just can't put that much info into movies-but hey I'll still watch it, we should go together since theres no way I will get Josh to go :)! Cute pics of Isabelle, my kids just adore her.
Wow, Isabelle is so beautiful. You are such a good mommy, Julie :)
Just so you know, Maren is almost 15 months old and just graduated from the bear crawl. She still a little shaky at the walking thing, but she loves it.
Look at her go! She just keeps getting bigger
She is so cute. Anya is starting to do that stuff too, but I have too many toddlers too close and I just think, "oh no, here we go again," instead of, "How cute, and curious."
Tell Mike Happy Birthday from us! Hope he had a good day.
hey you need to write a new post. c'mon. it's been a really long time.
haha. hope you guys are doing well! love ya!
mmm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm sexy littlearse on her i can have so much fun
Post a Comment