Here's the happy couple. I didn't get a single good shot of them. I'm really bummed!

My mom's parent's.

My dad's parents. They turn 90 this year and they're still pluggin' away!

This is setting up for the reception the night before. Isabelle really loved her cousin Nick. She kept trying to pick him up.

Isabelle and cousin Sydney playing on the little kid bench.

Sydney, Isabelle and cousin Jane playing on the bench.

After everything was set up, Melanie and I took our kids to a park to feed the ducks and let the kids go wild!

Here's all my siblings with my mom. I'm not sure why we didn't have Dad IN the picture instead of taking the picture. There were plenty of people even standing around to take it. Silly us!

At the temple staying cool in the shade. Isabelle with cousins, Samuel, Nathan and Jane

How do you get 8 small hungry children to sit still at the end of a long hot morning for pictures? Fruit snacks! Each kid had a pack of fruit snacks and no one moved for just enough pictures. Jill was such a great sport to let them have fruit snacks in her wedding pictures. She's the best aunt!

We had so much fun spending time with all the family. The wedding was perfect, although you can't tell from any of my pictures. Tommy's a great addition to our family. Isabelle had a great time with her cousins on my side. It was a great couple of days of wedding festivities!
2 comments:
LOVE it sis! Just a happy time. :) I'm acutally glad you got pictures other than Tommy and I because we will have a ton of us and I'm glad you took some of the kids. I especially love Izzy's face in the picture with the 3 Jarvis kids where Nathan is holding her face...haha! I love you!
Great pictures!
Grandma Stringham with long hair?! WOW! I've never seen her with anything other than really short...interesting.....
Post a Comment