

Last week, I was on the computer and Isabelle was playing by herself. She randomly came up to me and pointed to my stomach and said, "Baby Michael coming soon." I then asked her when he was coming. She responded, "On Friday." What?! I was shocked first of all she knew any days of the week, and then that she had any idea the baby is coming in the next few weeks. She didn't let me know which Friday, but I'm curious to see if he actually comes on a Friday or not. We don't really talk about the baby coming at all, just that there is a baby in my tummy. It was interesting.
Mike's mom just got back from our land of clothes. Mike's sister has a little girl a little bit older than Isabelle and has let us use lots of her girl clothes. Every time his mom goes to visit Jeannie, she always comes home with a new wardrobe for Isabelle. This has not only been a HUGE blessing financially, but also so much fun because she has ADORABLE clothes! This last trip Mike's mom came home with "THE" boots. Isabelle loves them! She's been running around the house, "Cute Boots!" She loves to hear the noise they make on the hard floor. It's pretty fun to watch.
1 comment:
I love those boots! Actually, I love her whole outfit. Lucky you to get so many great hand-me-downs. Here's hoping you have your baby in a couple of Fridays!
Post a Comment