Sunday, November 22, 2009

Week 1 of two kids

The first week went really well. Granted, most of the time, I've had lots of help, but overall it's gone well. The times I've been alone have been very problem free so far.

Here he is coming home from the hospital. You never know how big they're going to to be and the outfit I took obviously is GINORMOUS!


Mike and Michael enjoyed some Saturday afternoon football.


Isabelle thinks the world of her little brother. She always says, "Morning Michael!" every time he wakes up, and then asks, "Sleep good?" She brings him toys and showers him with kisses. I love the "trying to hold, but really choke-hold" help.


She is so helpful and hasn't tried to carry him anywhere YET! She loves to hold him and help with diapers. She also loves to help with lotion after baths. Jake has actually had a harder time with the new addition than Isabelle. He's been extra whiny and trying to fight for a little attention. I think he's sad we brought another tormentor into the home.


My little handsome man at 4 days old.

9 comments:

John said...

It looks like Isabelle's hair is growing in great. And Micheal is such a handsome little guy. Congratulations on two beautiful children.

Rebecca said...

That car seat photo is hilarious. Congratulations! You have two beautiful children.

Becca said...

Yeh he is GOOD LOOKING. Both f youre kids are beautiful. And good luck with two kids. It took me about a month to not be crazy, and about 2 months to feel like I had things under control. Haha. But a lot of that is because Rocky cried. All. the. time. for the first while. Anyway, we'd love to bring in a meal sometime. When would you like it?

Becca said...

oh and i meant to end with 2 kids is lots of fun now and of course I just LOVE both my kids like crazy. Its fun to see them interact, and see Rocky smile whenever Grace is in his view or playing with him. You'll love it! even if it takes a little while... ;o) But you're amazing, so I bet you'll adjust way quicker than I did.

Casey said...

So cute. I could really get used to this whole being an aunt thing :)

Nikki said...

he is just so dang cute, I can't wait to see him. Hopefully at thanksgiving are you guys going to be at Aunt Janet's?

Jessie said...

He is such a good looking little boy! It was so great to see you the other day. I remember when we first had two kids as soon as the help was over and gone, when Brad would go to work he would say, "Can I leave you alone with these two?" He was a little worried about me, but we got through it and it just gets easier and easier. You are a champion mom!

ltandjbcox said...

What a beautiful baby. I hope you continue to do well and things don't seem too stressful. Congratulations. . . .Tommy's Grandma Cox.

Kim said...

I love that outfit he has on !!"wink, wink" The boys could be twins since they both have that outfit. I love the monkey on the bottom, LOL