Friday, December 4, 2009

The Whole Family FINALLY

We finally got a picture of the whole family. We haven't even gotten a snapshot of the family, until now. Pretty pathetic. Anyway, we blessed Michael last Sunday with just a few family members and we actually got a nice picture of all of us.



The proud big sister. She still thinks she has a new doll. Just yesterday was the first time she tried to carry him though! We made it over 2 whole weeks! I was shocked it took so long. She even got her arm under his arm and she wasn't just carrying him by his head.



I had to add this cause I thought it was cute.

3 comments:

Party of Five said...

Cute Family! Congratulations! I love Isabelle's purse, she is so fancy!

Tara L. said...

Cute family!

Jessie said...

What a great family picture! You look so great Julie!