Sunday, December 20, 2009

No crying = Not hurt

Since Michael rolls over, I don't lay him on things anymore. I was putting away laundry and laid him on the floor outside Isabelle's closet. When I turned around like 45 seconds later, I found this....


Actually first I saw an empty floor and freaked out for a second! I asked Isabelle where Michael was and she showed me. There he was all snuggled in Isabelle's bed, covers to his chin, complete with Abby and Sarah (those are the dolls that aren't much smaller than he is). It was so cute!!! I didn't hear a peep, so apparently she didn't hurt him. I asked her why she moved him and she replied, "Michael SUPER tired mom! Michael cold." Isn't she so considerate?

Isabelle loves this little guy. She is still really good with him for the most part. We have had to create two ground rules with baby Michael. She's not supposed to touch him if he's in his car seat or his eyes are closed. She is obsessed with putting the paci in whether he needs it or not. He'll be out cold and there she is trying to shove in a pacifier in his mouth. Also when getting ready to go, I often put him in his seat and finish getting stuff together and once again, she just mauls him. He can't defend himself strapped in and completely helpless. Michael is starting to smile and coo a tiny bit and he loves to watch Isabelle.

2 comments:

Tara L. said...

Big Sisters are a lot of help with those little brothers. Too cute!

Becca said...

thats amazing! Grace has tried to pick Rocky up, but he weighs almost as much as she does, so she can't actually lift him. she can drag him, but it never works, and Rocky DEFINITELY cries, hurt or not. Haha.

our ground rule, "Don't touch Rocky."