Saturday, December 5, 2009

"Mismas Tree"






We decorated our Christmas tree. It was quite a funny experience. What was supposed to be a time of family togetherness, turned into family irritation. However, after the initial 30 minutes, things settled down and we had a great time. Michael was snoozing on the couch, Mike was the photographer and I handed out ornaments while Isabelle went nuts decorating. She loved putting all the ornaments on the tree. She did a decent job spreading them out. Since then, she hardly touches the tree, and hasn't touched the presents underneath! Once again, SHOCKED! Last Christmas she never touched the tree either, even after helping decorate. My mom helped me decorate the rest of my house and it definitely looks better than in years past.

(Yes, Isabelle and I match. It seems to happen alot, and I don't even do it on purpose. Apparently that day I was in a brown mood.)

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I would love to see some pictures of the rest of your house. Aren't two kids fun!

Glenene said...

Fun times! Missing you already!

Jessie said...

I love the matching thing...I find myself coordinating my outfit with girls subconsciously (and sometimes not so subconsciously) all of the time :)