Friday, March 26, 2010

We Love Jill and Tommy

My little sister and her husband live about 30 minutes away. It's so fun to have siblings close and we get to see them often. They like to come visit/play. I really think they just want to see my kids, but I'll take them any way I can. Tonight they came over for later afternoon play, dinner, cookies and games. They helped with dinner and a blow-out situation that required a bath, cookies, and putting kids down for bed. I LOVE when they come play as do my kids. Isabelle asks for them often and loves to talk to Jill on the phone. "I NEEEEED to talk to Jill." It's pretty cute. We love Jill and Tommy!!!!



My handsome little mighty man and Jill

3 comments:

Tommy and Jill said...

oh YAY! this makes me happy! and we would still come visit you even if you didn't have kids...but the kids are a definite plus. :)I love you and we have so much fun coming to visit you guys!

MY FOUR SONS said...

I can't believe Jill is that old! I still think of her singing "I'm a little tea cup!" Sadly, that means I too have grown much older!

Liesha

Jessie said...

Jill is so pretty, just like her older sister!