Friday, June 18, 2010

What's the real definition of dental floss?

Dental Floss: a soft, strong waxed or unwaxed thread, usually made of nylon for drawing between the teeth to remove food particles and prevent the buildup of plaque.

Dental Floss: a soft, strong waxed, mint flavored thread found in our bathroom top drawer for toddlers to pull out ridiculous amounts and suck on to be left on the floor wet for mom to step on later.

3 comments:

Lissa said...

Ooo! Ooo! I know this one! It's #2! #2! Hahaha! You need a better hiding place.... =)

rozanny said...

And if you hide it they'll just find the toothpaste instead. YUCK! That's Ada's newest one... "Mommy I want to do it myself" as she squishes all the toothpaste out of the tube and misses her toothbrush to get it all on the floor.

Jessie said...

Gross...but I love the picture.