Monday, August 30, 2010

Happy 4th of July!!!!




Yes, that is the title of my post, but give me a break, I've moved since then. I have to post it because this is the closest thing to a journal I do these days...here goes!

In the morning we headed up to Mike's uncles cabin. We enjoyed the little Brighton parade as always and this year we had a fun little float. We threw just as much candy as got thrown at us.

We spent the day up there, and then headed to Mike's parent's house for driveway fireworks. Isabelle enjoyed sparklers this year especially with help from Grandpa or Mike.

Yes, we are all in jackets and under blankets...it was COLD!

Here is my cute son, yes, in a flowery beanie...it's all we could find. Did I mention it was cold? Hanging out with Grandma.

Michael looks fat here. Don't worry, he's still not.

I have different pictures somewhere, but couldn't find them. Plus my sister is missing my kids, so I put lots on.

2 comments:

Jill said...

thank you!!! :)

Glenene said...

I guess we can celebrate freedom anytime!