Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Carving the pumpkin this year was nothing new except Isabelle is so much older! I can't get over how old she looks in these pictures and that's why there's so many. She's slimmed out, growing some hair, and looks like a preschooler! I can't believe it!

She was willing to touch the insides, but not very much. I had left the pumpkin outside so it was really really cold. She wasn't grossed out, just cold.



Look at her pose. Hand on hip like she's 15!



She wanted to see how the seeds tasted so we picked some out to roast. She really liked them.

My two super cuties!!! Isabelle was a witch, and Michael was an elephant. It's hard to tell with his truck standing straight up like a unicorn. Saturday night we went to a church Trunk or treat. She made it through all of 10 cars before she said she was cold (it was raining) and she wanted to go home.

Sunday night we made home made pizza and then took her to the couple of houses of people we know in our neighborhood and a few other houses.

Saturday night's sugar high crash...

Sunday night's sugar high crash. My kid does have a bed. She thinks she's sneaky and sits on the stairs but usually when she's tried she goes back to her bed. She's been too tired to make it back to her bed the last couple of nights.

3 comments:

Jill said...

they are so cute!!! ah...I know my comments are always the same, but geez your kids are just too darn cute! and I miss them! I love the fourth picture down of you and Isabelle. :) And you're right she does look a ton older!

Glenene said...

They are adorable!! Fun times!!

Kate said...

I can't believe Isabelle falls asleep on the stairs! Hilarious!! And yeah, that hand on the hip is priceless! Very cute pictures of your cute kids!