Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Which Battle?



So since we moved here, there is no good place for the dog food. I'm fine if Michael really wants to eat the dog food, go for it, I just HATE the way he smells when he's been in it. So I do try to keep him away. I got sick of the battle and finally said, "FINE! Eat all you want and decide it's gross and lets move on." However, with his digestive problems we had to take him off of ALL food other than nursing and rice cereal. Well of course the dog food tastes good! He would just sit there and eat handful after handful. I couldn't figure out what to do next.

Today he came across a paci in Isabelle's doll stuff and sucked on it for hours and never touched the dog food all evening. He's almost 1, I don't dare get him hooked on a paci now, but it was so nice to not have the chase for an evening. UG! That's all I have to say...UG!

2 comments:

John said...

I put our cat food on the shelf and bring it down when the cat asks me for it. Then I put it back up.

Sorry about the tummy troubles

Jill said...

he is SOOOOOOOOO cute! Don't be mad at me if I don't ever let you hold him (except to feed him) while you are here...and can the next 3 weeks please hurry up??