Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Almost Spring





Friday was a beautiful day. It was all of 56 degrees! We were outside teased by Spring soon to come. We put the swings back on the swing set, and played with chalk. Kids rode the bike and trike, played with the wagon, and played a little baseball. I even cleaned out a bit of the garage. We played outside for 3 WHOLE HOURS!!!!! It was amazing! Spring is just around the corner in a few more weeks (Although April is forecast to be wetter and colder than average) and I can't wait!

2 comments:

Becca said...

yuor kids are sooo cute. little michael sure has grown up a TON. And we cannot wait for spring over here either. I am so tired of snow. boo.

oh and that playhouse below...so awesome!

Lissa said...

I think spring skipped Arizona this year.....it was 92 today. Booo!!!