Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Mother's Intuition

is a load of CRAP! At least for me! I'm now 0 for 3 in guessing what my kids are. We're getting another boy!

Isabelle came with us to the ultra sound. She was adorable. When we first told her it was a brother, she said, "I need a sister!" We told her it was a brother again and she said, "But I need a sister!" She looked like she was about to cry. A little bit further into the ultrasound, she said, "Are you sure it's still a brother?" It was cute. By time we left she said, "I'm excited for both my brothers."

We were all kinda in girl mode. This pregnancy has been very similar to Isabelle's and very different from Michael's. With Isabelle so sure, we all kinda started thinking that way. Time to change the thinking! Now we have to come up with a boy name! I don't love any of my old favorites. It's kinda strange. Hurray for modern technology! I have a few months to get into boy mode. :)

5 comments:

Kathryn Cooper said...

Yea for boys! Congratulations!

Natalie said...

been there! Glad Isabelle adjusted so quickly - she's going to be an awesome little mommy helper :) I'm so excited for you guys!

John said...

Well, Yeah. Congrats on the new little boy!

Becca said...

congrats on another boy julie! I've been thinking about you guys and wondering what you were having...so exciting! It's hard to get into boy mode. at least for me it was. After Grace, I just really wanted another girl. and after Rocky...as much as I love him and think he is seriously awesome...I still kind of want another girl next. but then again, if Rocky was the only boy amidst a bunch of girls...that could be problematic. haha. he'll need a brother too!

Em said...

You'll love having 2 boys together. They will be best of friends, it'll drive you crazy most days when they are trying to kill each other, but in the end, you'll love it. Congratulations!!!