Saturday, April 23, 2011

Denial


Apparently, Isabelle still wants a sister. Sometimes I think this face is too pretty to be a boy. I also have to stock up on horrible older sister blackmail pictures. Being "that" older sister myself, I just couldn't resist. And so it begins... :)

Michael is recovering from an awful double ear infection. He had 103 fever for numerous days, and would scream hysterically if we took out his pacifier or scream at the drawer where I keep them. He usually grunts at you if you take it away, but then runs off happily. I finally took him in and sure enough, ears. This is our first bout of ear infections. All I have to say, I now have empathy when parent's say their kids have had ear infections. It stinks! We have watched lots of "Buzz!" The beauty of this obsession, there are 3 movies to choose from. It's not the same one over and over and over again, instead it's the same three. He's recovering and today was his first day almost back to normal.

1 comment:

Em said...

oh my goodness. I HATE ear infections. James never had one, so I had no sympathy about it. But yeah Harrison & Sophie have for sure made up for that. Sophie was sick from Oct. to end Feb with ear infections sinus infections croup and then RSV. It was awful.
I hate it when they get sick, they get so so grouchy. It is exhausting. Sorry girl. hope he gets better real quick so you can all sleep and be happy again soon!