Monday, May 16, 2011

Easter

I have a really bad habit of procrastinating any post that requires more than 3 pictures....so here we go. Mike's mom came and spent two weeks with us and Mike dad came for 5 days of that. They were here for Easter and lots of fun. I'm just posting about Easter, I'll do the rest another day. Anyway, we had a great time! I'm also not changing the order of these pictures, so enjoy out of order!

Easter was the first pretty day of the year! We had to play outside even for a few minutes before church because it FINALLY felt like spring!



We all dyed eggs, even Michael. The best part was there was only one minimal spill and it wasn't even caused by one of the kids. :)

Isabelle had a blast! Once they were all dyed, she started re-dying them all because it was so much fun.

Final products. You can tell Isabelle was involved, they are almost all blue! The two that got eaten were blue too.

Grandma and Grandpa gave the kids a great big bucket and shovel, perfect for our dirt/gravel driveway and surroundings. They also got some Toy Story figures. Michael got Buzz and Isabelle got Jesse. They LOVE them! By far the most played with toys in our house now. Look at those happy faces!

They woke up to "Spring Spheres" hidden everywhere. I heard that on the radio. That is the new politically correct term for Easter Eggs. Seriously people! Ridiculous! Anyway, Isabelle had to open every egg on the way to see what was in them. Michael did a good job, but got distracted pretty quickly. He did not get distracted eating the candy inside though.

We had a nice Easter dinner that night and enjoyed the day with Mike's parents. It's always fun to have family around for holidays!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jill said...

wow...your kids are getting really big! I hardly even recognize Isabelle. She has really changed a lot. I love those first two pictures of them outside. so cute! :)

Cherie said...

Normally I'm not a fan of politically correct phrases, but I have to say "Spring Spheres" is kind of catchy. I think it's the alliteration.