Spokane doesn't have a zoo. This to me is tragic. I LOVE the zoo and LOVE taking my kids to the zoo. However, Spokane does have "Cat Tales zoological training center." I thought that would be a fun thing to do with Grandma and Grandpa in town. We went to check it out. We probably will not be doing that again. It was cool, for about 15 minutes, 30 if you walked REALLY slow, but charge you like you'll be entertained for at least an hour. This place has over 20 tigers, a few lions, leopards, cougars, bobcats etc. All cats. You are decently close to the animals so you actually see everything.
We were too early for feeding time. To get our money's worth, we went down the street for a quick lunch and headed back for what we thought was going to be exciting...The exciting part was watching all the animals pace and play knowing it was almost time to eat. Eating time itself was not so exciting.

They did have one of the most beautiful male lions I have ever seen. His mane was healthy and huge and he was so pretty!

No comments:
Post a Comment