Isabelle bought something with her own money for the first time today. She picked it out, put it on the belt, paid the cashier, and looked so grown up doing it. She walked out of the store like she owned the world. It was absolutely adorable. And she spent her money on....drum roll please.....Bubble Gum and M&M's. It reminded me of all the times I had money to spend on candy as a little kid.
The funniest part is she has no idea how to chew gum. Neither Mike or I are gum chewers at all, so I was shocked to find out that's what she wanted in the first place. She chewed (ie, swallowed) 2 pieces on the way home. We're going to have a few gum lessons and hopefully by the end of the 10 pack, she'll know what's up.
2 comments:
she is so stinkin cute!
I love the outfit you have her in in that picture and whatever her hair is doing! So cute! It was fun seeing the kids last night. Love you guys!
Post a Comment