Michael loves to swing. Unfortunately, of all things, pushing my kids in swings actually gives me contractions. I can work out, but can't push my kids in a swing. Ridiculous, I know. Anyway, Michael asks to swing any time we go outside. I've had to just keep telling him no. Well in his frustrations, he has figured out how to get himself in his swing and then even get himself buckled. All this does, however, is make him even madder. He sits and screams "WIIING! WIIIING!" waiting for someone to come push him and then can't get himself out. I go tell him, we can't swing until Daddy gets home (sometimes I can get Isabelle to push him for a few minutes, but she looses interest quickly), get him out, and the cycle starts all over again.
1 week ago

4 comments:
lol Can you get Isabelle to push him?
Attach a rope to the buckle and pull him rather than push. Its a thought, may not work.
attach a rope somewhere so he can pull himself! jk that's hilarious, and talented.
Who is that blonde little boy?!?! My goodness! He's grown so much and I don't even KNOW when I'll get to meet the baby brother!!!
Post a Comment