As long as he's playing with cars, he can wear a headband, right? Michael found this headband. It is on his head all the time. I can't help but laugh every time I see it. He even has to wear it to bed sometimes.
Michael is one handsome dude, I'll tell you that right now. And let him know that his second cousin, Rocky, shares his love for headbands. and if I would let him, he would also have a love for tutus. So yeh we encourage the trucks and cars when he's got the headband on as well. haha. seriously tho - such a cute kid, love it.
2 comments:
Michael is one handsome dude, I'll tell you that right now. And let him know that his second cousin, Rocky, shares his love for headbands. and if I would let him, he would also have a love for tutus. So yeh we encourage the trucks and cars when he's got the headband on as well. haha. seriously tho - such a cute kid, love it.
That's awesome because Sammy wears headbands more than Ada does! He calls them his hats!
Post a Comment