Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Kid Quotes

Mike pointed out that I always put Isabelleisms and now Michaelisms on Facebook, but my blog is what I print out. So I'm going to try to do better at recording that kind of stuff here....

Michael and I were reading a Christmas book. It shows the manger scene and Michael keeps pointing at Jesus and whispers, "Baby Yuke! Shhh....Baby Yuke sleeping." He puts his fat little finger to his lips to say shhhh. It is the stinkin cutest thing! No matter how many times we talk about Baby Jesus, all manger babies are Baby Yuke.

The other day, Isabelle and I were cleaning the bathroom and I said, "Oh my! This mirror is dirty!" Isabelle said, "That's a job for the Incredible Isabelle!" She took the glass cleaner and climbed up to the counter and sprayed away. I love how helpful she is. I would not make it through a day without her.

I love my kids in Sunday clothes. This is after church waiting for dinner so it's definitely the scraggly look.

No comments: