Monday, June 16, 2014

Playing Week 2

So also week 2....On Saturday of week 1, Mike's mom left.  On Sunday of week 2, Nadine showed up.  She was our nanny for the rest of the time. She's one of my cousins and just graduated from BYU in Math Ed.  Her graduation was during week 1, so that's why Mike's Mom came to help out until she could get there.  She was a great option and definitely an answer to many prayers.  She did the grocery shopping, played with the boys, and made meals.  It felt like I was in college again with a roommate, oh and a couple of kids.

We took the kiddos swimming...

Spencer's first time swimming. He didn't love it, but didn't necessarily mind it either.  I'm just going to say after swimming with my big kids, taking a very UN-adventuresome toddler and baby swimming is somewhat boring.  Haha.  But it was still a nice way to spend an afternoon. 

I brought home those cute little clown cones for Nadine and Luke.  He loved the little cherry nose.  When I brought home the roll cake that had 3 cherries on it the next day, he said, "It has 3 noses!!!!"  

Cute messy ice cream boy. 

On Saturday, we went to the LA zoo.  Of course!  Gotta add it to my list. :)  It was a really great zoo.  On the pricey side, but really nice.  We had a blast!!!!  I told Mike, "2 kids is SOOO easy!!!" 




No comments: