We hit up "Boo at the zoo" the Saturday before Halloween with Mike's mom and Sharon and Joe family. It's basically trick or treating to vendors set up in the zoo. I never got a good picture of the crew. We had Jake and the Neverland pirates. Michael was Jake, Luke was Cubby, and Spencer was Skully. Our Izzy jumped ship to be Elsa for this event. She had just gotten it for a pre birthday present. We brought our friends, Brooke and Tyler, with us. It was a chilly morning, but then warmed up perfectly.
Spencer went crazy. He loves the zoo.
I spent $3 on a roll of yellow duct tape and used up 3 old t-shirts for Michael and Luke's costumes. Pretty perfect if you ask me. :)
Luke kept hiding under the stroller to eat his candy as fast as we got it.
Also was eating it as fast as he got it.
I took lots of pictures of my little Jake because he was just adorable.
Exhausted, he fell asleep at the end.
1 comment:
great job on the costumes! do you have more pictures of them?
Post a Comment