Fall (specifically close to Halloween) means carving pumpkins and homemade donut season in Mike's family. His sister Jeannie hosted it. We had delicious soup, kids played, carved pumpkins, and waited for donuts. I had a few glitches with the dough and the cooking this year, but all the donuts were gone, so I guess it was ok. Haha.
A counter full of donuts
A floor full of people and pumpkins. The kids always love this part. The adults...... ;)
Isabelle is in that big teeth fake smile stage that every kid goes through. Can you tell she's 7?? Haha
I never got a picture of the boys finished product, but here's Isabelle's.
We also celebrated Isabelle's birthday with the extended family with some candles in a donut and presents.
Spencer was tuckered out.
She got an awesome pillow project which she LOVES, her Elsa dress up and a new dance leotard that was both sparkly and flowy. :)
What a fun, delicious, night with family.
No comments:
Post a Comment