Thursday, December 4, 2014

Happy Pie Day!

We had a great Thanksgiving!  Mike's sister, Jeannie's family, hosted Mike's folks and sister, Sharon's family.  It's always fun to be together with family.  The kids played and played.  We ate and ate.  All the food was DELICIOUS!  I didn't take many pictures with my camera, but I did get a pie picture of each of my kids. 



These girls are so cute and fill the role of "sister" for each other!  For this reason alone, I would make the decision to move again in a heart beat.  

Apparently, there was a green food coloring clump and it was in Isabelle's piece.  Her mouth was green forever! 

Thanksgiving is FULL of dairy.  I caved on a few things for this little boy expecting to have a fussy one the next day.  Sure enough, he was, but he loved getting to enjoy some stuffing and pumpkin pie. 

This Thanksgiving, I looked back at the year we have had.  Last Thanksgiving we were at my folks house when they found out they were moving to Delaware.  My last trip to my childhood home. We were pretty sure we were moving back to Utah and I had a newborn.  Life is so different now than it was. I'm grateful we made the changes we have made.  Mike is happier.  Nothing makes me happier than seeing my husband happy.  He loves his jobs.  We both love that we live by lots of family.  Our kids have so many friends their own ages and in our neighborhood. We are back with dear friends and have so much to be grateful for. We have been so blessed. 

No comments: