Ok, so we aren't still swimming, but this picture was taken on October 14. (I actually am that behind I guess!) The weather this fall has been SO fantastic! I told someone it was my blessing. Utah is easing me into being back. This true southern girl really does not like the winter weather around here. I was in a bit of heaven in Florida. However, this year, we swam til the end of October, wore shorts and t-shirts on Halloween, and then while it got chillier, we were still in short sleeves and flip flops on Thanksgiving. This last weekend we almost hit 60! I still feel like I live in Florida (in fact on Saturday we were 10 degrees WARMER than Florida). Now, there were some COLD COLD days in between there. Definitely plenty of days I bundled Isabelle up and happily sent her along her way to the bus stop alone. I felt guilty and went along with her a couple of days, only to come home and remember, I don't love the cold and I don't need to go every day. ;) I'm sure this is the end of the super warm weather, but I'm enjoying it until then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment