Sunday, January 11, 2015

Finally Toddling

Spencer learned to stand up in the middle of the room and bend and stand and stay standing forever much earlier than the other kids.  I thought for sure he was going to be our earliest walker.  He would only ever take a couple steps, then when he fell he would just keep crawling and not get back up.  MONTHS of this!  He finally has decided walking is the way to go. Christmas week was fun to watch the transition happen as he gradually walked more than he crawled.  He's now officially a walker at 15 months! All my other kids were walkers by their first birthday.  It's was fun to see him stay crawling.  With him being so small, it felt like I had a permanent 11 month old! I soaked it up!  Now he looks so big and cute getting into everything. He loves this little red car.  When he's not unloading my pans, dishwasher, or tupperware drawer, he actually plays with toys. 







No comments: