I have never danced a day in my life. Well, Isabelle has been asking to try it. We gave it a shot. She goes to dance with her cousin Sarah. They love getting to see each other an extra time during the week and Isabelle is LOVING dance. She's graceful....that she does NOT get from me! She had her first dance recital and did so well. She wasn't scared at all and didn't even seem nervous one bit. I took all the boys with me to the dress rehearsal. That was a train wreck, even with some ipads in the back corner. For the actual recital, I dropped the boys off at the dealership with Mike and Isabelle and I had a little girls night out. We both enjoyed ourselves.
I didn't love these outfits until this dance and now absolutely love them.
She's in the back left corner all excited and ready to go.
Dance number 2. Oh these girls are so cute together! For this alone, I would move back again in a heartbeat. They are just the best of friends.
I look forward to many more of these to come!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment