We had a fantastic 4th! Our neighborhood does a potluck, pool party, fireworks show all evening. This year they did it the night before. The whole neighborhood comes and brings all their fireworks for one amazing show! Such a fun night with all the neighbors and friends.
I've never had a baby love fireworks as much as Spencer. He just loved them. He was screeching and shouting and pointing and jumping and so overly excited. It was pretty cute and hilarious.
Best photo bomb ever. This is one of Mike's best friend's, Aaron. He looks creepy, but he's a nice guy. Ha! He is in just the right spot that I cannot crop him out, but it's such a cute picture of the family, I have to include it anyway. And afterall, Aaron and Star (his wife) are about as close as family, so it counts anyway.
On the 4th....I don't remember what we did during the day, but Mike's family came for a bbq, swimming, and fireworks at our house. It was just a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment