Tuesday, September 22, 2015

End of Summer Fun

We finished up the summer with a family reunion at Lava Hot Springs.  Super fun place! Great time staying up late and playing with cousins and chatting.  It's always fun to get together with Mike's family. We tent camped outside in the yard.  The kids loved it.  Unfortunately that is all the camping we have done this summer.  I'm really rooting for lots of camping next summer. 





On our last day of summer before Isabelle started school, we hit up 7 peaks with Sharon's family and Mike's mom.  This was the first and only time going to 7 peaks alone with my knee situation. I'm still not cleared to swim all the slides Michael wanted to ride landed in a pool, which I couldn't do. It was sad and hard.  The kids still had fun, but it was pretty miserable for me.  Next year....next year.




No comments: