Monday, February 11, 2008

Utah Lake, Here I Come!!!!


This is Isabelle's new swimsuit. My old roomies gave her this cute swimsuit. It looks like we'll have a great summer in Florida and on the lake!!!!! Thanks!!! Isn't she adorable?!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

jamieBEE said...

she is getting SO BIG!! and looking so CUTE in that suit!

Bart and Kellie said...

Okay cutest thing I've ever seen! I love the fourth picture! What a smiley little girl! We miss you! Come visit! We're getting warm...it was almost 70 today! (just hinting)

Nikki said...

Yes she is soo adorable way cute

tarajane said...

All the screams we let out when you opened that suit are nothing compared to how she looks in it! Holy cow, it doesn't get any cuter than that!!!

Brandon and Natalie said...

That is an adorable swimsuit! So cute! I love her thighs!

Kari said...

You are correct, we did pick the cutest swim suit! She looks adorable!!!!! I can't wait for summertime!